Friday, August 21, 2015

New job!!!!

Where do I start. It's been a while since I posted something, almost a year. So what's been going on since then. Well, I have changed jobs from per diem Home Health Aide to full time Commercial Property Inspector. I like it much better because I am not in one place for a long period of time. One thing I have noticed about me is that I can and do at times get bored very quickly if it is something that I am not that passionate about. 

We get to travel a lot. So far it's been Jersey, Maryland, Virginia and DC. Since I enjoy driving and taking pictures, this job goes hand in hand. 

It pays pretty well once they process the work. We can make anywhere from $30 to $60 a job. Plus when we go out of state there's bonus pay per job. So this is awesome. 

I so love the freedom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment