Friday, January 13, 2017

Lifeless

Im sitting here listening to my favorite music feeling lifeless! I feel like I have no one to sing to now! When you can't express your feeling you feel dead, at least I do! I feel dead inside! Life is starting to mean nothing to me! I feel like I am going back on my plans for myself for 2017! The harder he tries the guiltier I'm feeling for wanting to leave! Maybe that's the whole plan!

I'm coming to the realization I'm not here for me, I'm here for everyone else! When I said "I do" I knocked myself out of the equation! Not sure if that makes sense!

I find myself falling further and further into a depressed state!

I don't want him touching, talking, breathing, looking at me! What has me feeling this way!! Could it be years of verbal abuse, emotional neglect! I just want to throw my hands up and give up!

I'm strong for everyone else but me! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment