Sunday, September 25, 2016

WTH

So...hubby is gone taking care of family business won't be back until Wednesday!  Great...what now!!! 

Sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I'm still not happy, not that I want him here. I get a little breather from all the complaining he does! 

But in the meantime what EXACTLY am I looking for.... 
I've been told I'm going thru midlife crisis. Possible! Nothing brings me joy anymore! Signs of depression, midlife crisis & menopause!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
So what advice hubby gives:"Go and f**k if you want if it makes you happy!" Great advice Hun!! 😑😑😑 Also says I don't need to see a psychiatrist....mmmm I beg to differ!! Need to speak to someone who's neutral on the subject!! 

Too depressed to even make money online...which is easy peasy!! Just laying here looking at all this information people would pay to have to improve their business! 

Watching/listening to everyone live their lives! πŸ˜” No one can change it but me...so the saying goes! Think I'm just gonna cry myself to sleep!! 😭😭😭

Yup!!!! That's my day so far!!! 😞😞😞


No comments:

Post a Comment