Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Heart is up for parole

Note: Mr. Heart has something it wants to say to you! Not intended to offend or disrespect!!
Read at your own Risk!!! 
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️


Heart: 

I met you a year and a half ago and I fell for you instantly! Because of the nature of our professional relationship, I didn't want to say much! But at some point I had to speak! I told you how I felt and you did the same! The feelings weren't mutual and respectfully so, I stepped back and kept silent....for the most part! 

Now here I am...thankfully still in your life! 🤗🤗🤗🤗 My feelings for you haven't changed as a matter of fact I can say they are stronger! 🏋🏾🏋🏾🏋🏾 But I still respect your position on the matter, therefore I keep silent 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊 and try not to come on too strong! It's hard sometimes. But it is what it is!! 

I have some partners in crime who has something to say to you! Let me first introduce Brain!! He's a thoughtful soul, I think you would like him!!🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Brain:

Hi how are you? There's not a moment you're not with me: from sun up to sun down! So, what's on my mind..
• Taking you to the beach and watch the sunset/sunrise☀️
• Just sit a listen 👂🏾to you talk about your goals and help you make/keep a list 📝
• Taking a ride on the highway late at night! 🚗
• I wanna learn how to ride a motorcycle just so you can ride again!!! 🏍
• Travelling with you!  ✈️🛳🚅🚀🇭🇺🇬🇷🇮🇷🇯🇪🇳🇺🇳🇴🇵🇸🇹🇰🇺🇬🇻🇮🇬🇧🇿🇼
And much more! 

Note: Sometimes me and Heart are not on the same page but we always try to think and make sure it is safe before our other partner in crime gets involved- may I introduce Mrs. Lips👄! 
Mrs. Lips

Mmmm...what can I say?? You're a beautiful woman, an intelligent woman! That's what Heart loves about you!! ❤️❤️❤️  
You're a go getter, determined, strong! At the same time you're gentle, kind, sensitive, considerate! I have only touched your cheek but would like to touch more! 

As usual, you call the shots, you're in control! I think I have said enough! Time to introduce-the Silkster...Mr. Hands!!!!

Mr. Hands

Good day, I hope what you have heard so far is agreeable with you! 👍👍👍
Because now it's time to make you feel good! How you may ask! Well, I would use my hands to caress your beautiful hair and face. In addition I would use them to oil your back after a shower and massage your shoulders and any where else that needs relaxing. But mostly I would love to just hold you...only if you let me! Hope I wasn't too pushy! Take care of yourself Ms. Lady!! Now last but not least....DaEyez👁

DaEyez

Hi, I've been waiting to see you!! My partners in crime don't know how to act when you come into my range of sight! 

Heart get flutters
Hands can't stay still
Lips get bent out of shape
Brain starts bouncing off the wall
And I get flooded with water...💧why...because we believe you are an amazing person inside and out. 

Thank you for taking the time to listen to our petition.... Now it's time to return to our cells until further notice! 

PS:
This petition was not intended to offend in any way, shape or form! You have been good to me in all aspects and it's appreciated! I don't want to lose that at any cost!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment