Monday, May 29, 2017

Latest Development

So Hubby finally goes see Psychiatrist, says session was good! Says he has post traumatic syndrome which causes/leads to personality disorder and OCD. She wants him to get treated medically or she will be unable to continue to see him because his emotions are so high!! That's a work in progress! But what's hitting me now is that she said that him drinking and sex is OCD!! 

So wait, you mean to tell me him having sex with me means nothing, or nothing much! It's just to satisfy him and his ego/problem/whatever you want to call it! Don't know how to feel about that! 

I feel like I'm just his security blanket and nothing more! 😕😕😕😕🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 comment:

  1. Sex is OCD never heard that one before so ok what is OCD got to do with sex of all things are u trying to explain away his issues if so good luck with that what exactly are u looking f o r sex to mean today this far in your marriage i am very confused about the whole thing

    ReplyDelete