Friday, August 26, 2016

Caring too much?

Is there a such thing as caring too much for someone! I was told I wear my heart on my sleeve. When I care/love I do it hard! And I guess the person knows it!!

At this time in my life I feel like I am caring for the right person but at the wrong time!!

Sometimes I sit and cry because of how much I care!! Why because I can't go any further with these feelings! I find myself going off into places I shouldn't and say why am I doing this to myself!!! Get over it and move on- everyone has!!! But I can't or don't know how!

My life isn't terrible but it's not ideal for ME! I want it to be MY LIFE and it's not! Other people are involved!!! ...and part of their feelings are in my hands!! 

If I would have only met you 7 years ago!!! But no need in thinking about the past!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment