Saturday, July 23, 2016

Need to move forward.....but how

I am a place in my life where I am don't want to be...yes here we go again!!!! 

How do I move forward..from what?
Well, let's see! Although my body is home, I am emotionally and mentally elsewhere all the time! A place where I rather be but there have not been an invite! 

Compatibility is such a key to success in a relationship without it I don't think you can really thrive! I think it would always be a situation where you are always tolerating each other with little if any enjoyment! I don't want to tolerate anyone I want to fully enjoy them, then and only then can you FULLY give yourself to them! 

Two Saturday's ago, I "ran away" yes I am grown and I ran away from home! Just felt tired!!! And although I came back, where else would I go right!!! I still feel like I don't want to be here! 

When I talk, touch, kiss someone I want that tingly feeling you get, those butterflies, that feeling of I can't wait to see you! I don't have that!!! What happened? Where did it go, or did I ever have that!!! I'm gonna go crazy or crazier if I don't get that! I've never felt so empty in my life!!! What is it gonna take??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment