Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Fantasy

Where do I start! We all have them, some good some bad. So, what do I fantasize about!!??? 

I fantasize about being loved correctly. Someone who wants to take care of my mind, heart and soul. 

Someone whom I can stand being around and look forward to seeing at the end of the day! Someone who makes me melt, smile like a child because I am so happy and satisfied. Someone who fills my heart with joy regardless of what hardship we might be going thru! Someone who is respectful regardless of how angry, mad or upset they are at me! Someone who strengthens my weaknesses instead of breaking me down more. I can go on and on. But you get the picture. 

I honestly don't think that is going to happen. Which leaves me in an unhappy state. Most times I feel numb, just going thru the motions of life and marriage!  This the rest of my life you're  talking maybe eternity!!! In any event I want to be happy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment